Organic Glazed Pot - Olive Small
Out of stock
Pickup currently unavailable
For Australian orders, we offer a Standard Shipping of $19.95 or Express Shipping of $30.00.
We offer a standard FREE shipping for orders over $250. This is for homewares only. (PLEASE NOTE; THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO FURNITURE, POTS, ART PRINTS & BULKY ITEMS DUE TO THE FRAGILITY, WEIGHT AND SIZE DURING TRANSIT)
Furniture & bulky items
Please note, bulky and oversized furniture items (THIS ALSO INCLUDES POTS & ART PRINTS BOTH UNFRAMED AND FRAMED) can NOT be shipped with our standard and express shipping at checkout, due to their size/weight and/or fragility, requiring additional packaging, fillers, and stuffing in order to protect them during transit. Please contact us at email@example.com BEFORE PURCHASING to enquire about possible freight options/recommendations for this piece. - We are more than happy to help! If you have enquired, and freight IS possible, please select 'Local Pickup' at checkout and freight will be invoiced post purchase.
Originating from the Shanxi Province, the organic form and tonal hues of these stunning ceramic pots are an absolute joy to behold.
Featuring beautiful curves and earthy, olive glazes, they are most welcome in any interior, and perfectly suited to any space.
Aged 120 years and traditionally used to hold wine, pair this with statement foliage or sparse branches for an on-trend, magazine worthy look.
- Approximately 25-30cm (l) x 25-30cm (w) x 30-40cm (h)
- Approximately 120 years of age
- Originating from Shanxi Province
- Handcrafted ceramic
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor
- Wipe with a damp cloth
- Variations in the tone, colouration and size are to be expected due to the original nature of the item. Flaws are a feature of its history, and are not considered to be faults.
- Whilst every care is taken to show the true colour representations available, these can vary across different screens and device settings.