Powder Booster Refill
Out of stock
Pickup currently unavailable
For Australian orders, we offer a Standard Shipping of $19.95 or Express Shipping of $30.00.
We offer a standard FREE shipping for orders over $250. This is for homewares only. (PLEASE NOTE; THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO FURNITURE, POTS, ART PRINTS & BULKY ITEMS DUE TO THE FRAGILITY, WEIGHT AND SIZE DURING TRANSIT)
Furniture & bulky items
Please note, bulky and oversized furniture items (THIS ALSO INCLUDES POTS & ART PRINTS BOTH UNFRAMED AND FRAMED) can NOT be shipped with our standard and express shipping at checkout, due to their size/weight and/or fragility, requiring additional packaging, fillers, and stuffing in order to protect them during transit. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE PURCHASING to enquire about possible freight options/recommendations for this piece. - We are more than happy to help! If you have enquired, and freight IS possible, please select 'Local Pickup' at checkout and freight will be invoiced post purchase.
Major Stain Remover
Our all new powder booster uses the power of oxygen to lift major stains including grass and mud, food and drink, and sweat and blood.
It is formulated with plant based and organic cleaning ingredients that specifically target tough stains, and leave your clothes bright and fresh.
Our refill pack contains 2.8kg of our specialty formula, which is enough for more than 90 treatments.
The packaging is made from a minimum of 30% post industrial waste. The seal is made from a specialised velcro, so that the refill pack can be made air tight between uses.
The refill pack will fill up our Powder Booster Jar approximately three times, enough to keep your laundry spinning spotlessly for months on end.
Essential Oils, Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Percarbonate (Oxygen Activated Bleach), Sodium Bicarbonate, Bleach Activator, Surfactants, Organic Enzymes
- Powder Booster Refill Pack 2.8kg
How to Use
- Add in wash: 2 scoops for front loader, 4 scoops for top loader machine
- Make a pretreat paste: add 2 scoops with 6 scoops of water and apply paste onto stain, agitate, and wash after 5 minutes
- Soak your stains: dissolve 2 scoops in 7L of water. Leave colours for a maximum of two hours
- Important Note: Make sure you always follow garment care instructions and do not use if the product says 'Do Not Bleach'. Always treat similar colours together to avoid colour run between garments.